70lbs + weight loss (pics)

Options
GetFittttt123
GetFittttt123 Posts: 6 Member
edited September 2015 in Success Stories
At my heaviest, I was always too scared to get on the scales; I didn't want to see how high the number would be. For this reason, i will never know exactly what weight I was at my heaviest. After eating healthy for a few weeks, I decided to jump on the scales which read "220lbs." I was devastated, especially knowing that I had already eaten healthy for close to a month! I didn't expect to weigh as much as I did.
After changing my diet, I quickly began to lose weight, and week by week, the number would become lower and lower.

Now that I've reached a healthy weight, 145lbs, I've started to work on toning up by using weights as well as by maintaining a clean diet.

Weight loss is so challenging, and reading each of your stories is inspirational to me! You can do it! Keep up the great work! pxrrszabse0d.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!