New here

Options
Myth
Myth Posts: 299 Member
I am shannon and have been on the health kick for about 2 1/2 years. ( 4 months before I turned 30) I have gained back some of what I had lost. I was really starting to get back in to bad habits, and that is bad for me and my family. I can feel how slugish I have been and just not good. Not to mention how much better I feel when i exercise. I just need to get a balance and not push my self till I crack. I wish every one luck. Im located in North Carolina

Replies

• Myth
    Options
    I am shannon and have been on the health kick for about 2 1/2 years. ( 4 months before I turned 30) I have gained back some of what I had lost. I was really starting to get back in to bad habits, and that is bad for me and my family. I can feel how slugish I have been and just not good. Not to mention how much better I feel when i exercise. I just need to get a balance and not push my self till I crack. I wish every one luck. Im located in North Carolina
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Shannon!

I wish you much success and I hope you love it here!:flowerforyou:
  • bonitachic121b
    Options
    I currently using Jillian Micheal's "Making the Cut". The target audience is for those pushing off the last stubborn lbs (<20) in 30days. In the past 3 days, I've already cut 4 lbs just using my normal workout routine. Did I mention I'm not actually starting the SWEAT until after my vacation next week? I wont have the luxurious gym there and will be unable to perform to her level :(
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Shannon, I have been gone for a few months due to health problems, and understand what you mean by putting some back on. That's why I am back, it really works and you will find the most supportive people on here. Best Wishes for your Journey here.:flowerforyou:
  • Myth
    Options
    Bonitachic I love Jillian, :heart: But I think with out her in front of me atleast getting me startd I couldnt do it,lol. I might look at the book though and check it out. I love to look at differnt books and incorporate ideas. Thanks for the info.
    Also Thank the rest of you ladies for the welcome. I just finished dinner and am about to go swimming with the kids, chat with you all later. Im gonna check out more of the bordes later tonight I think.
  • bonitachic121b
    Options
    Bonitachic I love Jillian, :heart: But I think with out her in front of me at least getting me started I couldnt do it,lol. I might look at the book though and check it out. I love to look at different books and incorporate ideas. Thanks for the info.
    Also Thank the rest of you ladies for the welcome. I just finished dinner and am about to go swimming with the kids, chat with you all later. Im gonna check out more of the bordes later tonight I think.

If nothing else, see if the library has it... I'm sure you kids would enjoy the stop too! :D