Turbo Fire

lcgonzo33
lcgonzo33 Posts: 13
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I have been working with Chalene Johnsons turbo fire for the past week and a half. When I log in my exercise they dont have a calorie count for it. I know I am burning a ton of calories when I do cardio and toning but I have no clue how to determine an amount. Can anyone help me figure that out???
Thank you!!

Replies

• eklei123
    eklei123 Posts: 27
    I would just list it as "Aerobics-High Impact"
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    HI I do Turbofire also but I have never gotten to the 650 average calorie burn the books say! I burn closer to 400 calories or even 500 with the fire 55 ez! There is allot of factors though! Do you use a HR watch that is the only way to really get a better estimate of what your burning!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    I log it as kickboxing including turbo jam, its pretty close to what my heart rate monitor burn is.
  • dbrunotte
    dbrunotte Posts: 1 Member
    Yay for doing Turbo Fire!!!!f I love Chalene Johnson! I would suggest a good heart rate monitor that also has a calorie burn counter. I use the Bowflex Fit Trainer from the Team Beachbody website. If you don't have a Team Beachbody account let me know and I can hook ya up!

Dessica :wink:
  • lcgonzo33
    lcgonzo33 Posts: 13
    Thank you guys! I will definitly go out and buy a good heart rate monitor! I am loving these videos and Chalene she is so motivational and energetice! Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.