21 Day Fix...need healthy ideas

Options
Shawna0427
Shawna0427 Posts: 52 Member
Since I'm starting the 21 day fix challenge tomorrow, post your favorite healthy recipes please! I need ideas from everyone.

If you want to join...let me know! I'm blogging the whole time. So we can follow each other there or on my community post under the motivation And support discussions.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Like a recipe for bacon baklava? It's delicious :)
  • Shawna0427
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Like a recipe for bacon baklava? It's delicious :)

Sure...Knock yourself out and post away! Who doesn't love bacon? Everyone loves a pig :p
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • vmag54
    vmag54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    21 day fix was great... My favorite go to snack was the popcorn... Kept me full for a while and helped with unhealthy cravings! Good luck with your challenge!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Um, isn't this the commercial (paid) program where they give you boxes to measure your food,
    and tell you how many boxes you can eat every day?
    Don't they give you a meal plan?

And why not just use measuring cups you can get for $1 at Odd Lots, plus information you can
    get for free from choosemyplate.gov
    Are you going to keep using their boxes the rest of your life?
    If not, how do you plan to learn to eat regularly while maintaining or continuing weight loss?
    Why not do that now?
  • Shawna0427
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Um, I'm just using the workout portion. Simply looking for other ideas for recipes. I don't need the containers because I know portion control. Recipes was all I was asking for since this is a Recipe forum.
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The box's are great. Especially being that they are microwaveable, to go containers. Each one is a different size and re-teach's us about portion control. Sorry to burst your bubble but if I have to use box's the rest of my life then so be it. The 21 day fix works. The first round I lost 13.75 inches. Don't knock it till you try it. Bacon on the 21 day fix is only Turkey and that is 2 strips. You can eat just about everything. Just portion control it. Check out your deserts and such. The oatmeal and chocolate chip cookie is my favorite. Just remember use all your boxes. You will want them in order to loose weight and inches. (remember to measure)
  • Rtrtiff
    Rtrtiff Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I always went back to making chicken fajitas with just sauteed peppers onions and mushrooms and garlic... I used the little orange containers for my shredded cheese (one container per taco) and salsa for my "taco sauce" with the whole wheat tortillas.
  • TahminaDia
    TahminaDia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join the forum but i dont know how to since i am very new