Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• JessicaJFries
    JessicaJFries Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have over 100 lbs to go!!!
    Looking for some support :)
  • Cjh_2015
    Cjh_2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Hi
    I've been away for a while but back now and in it with the food and fitness ... Joined the gym today and will be starting there prop nxt week ... Always great to have people to motivate u on here
  • DBL_IronDog
    DBL_IronDog Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love having more friends in my network:)
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Benny from UK here... Feel free to add me....I love life, tattoos, lifting, motorbikes, kayaking, the outdoors, traveling & awesomeness!
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • breccansmommy
    breccansmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation and support to lose about 20 lbs after having a baby.
  • Lkn35
    Lkn35 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me
  • georgianabell
    georgianabell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • macadu1008
    macadu1008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I woukd love some friends :)
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    please
  • zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • sbauer933
    sbauer933 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :) I could use some friends
  • RockPrincess080
    RockPrincess080 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends! :smiley:
  • touchkay
    touchkay Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hey, I'm Keyon. Full time college student trying to lose some weight. I've attempted numerous times independently, but failed every single time. I hope to create a support group to help me overcome this challenge! Add me! Thanks.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Still adding!
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sure, I like people. :wink:
  • twnns
    twnns Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I want to inspire, motivate and befriend as many people as I can. I feel like if everyone had just one helpful, motivated, happy, inspirational, compassionate, empathetic, shoulder to cry on there would less war, violence, and certainly less domestic violence. People need compassion. If I can be that person that waves to someone on the street who was about to harm themselves. Then because they were shown not everyone is a self centered, egotistical, "screen watcher" and someone cared enough to show them a smile and a wave, maybe just maybe I could save a life. The same goes for here. Are there people on here who might be just about to give up? Absolutely! If I give them encouragement and let them know everyone goes through ups and downs and to stick with it. Maybe it will save there life. If you need encouragement or just a friend add me! If you need to talk message me I will help out anyway I can. I might not get back to you right away but I will get back to you.
  • stephenlankester581
    Options
    hows it going?
  • CancerSurvivor2014
    Options
    Hi, I am an active user. I came here to see if counting cals would help me gain weight. I found the diary very useful to record my workouts. I keep an open diary and post my workouts daily. Add me no matter what your goals are.....