Looking for friends!

Options
Although I've used mfp for a while I'm new to the community aspect but I'd love to make some friends for accountability!

HW: 12.5 stone
CW: 12.3 stone
GW: 10.7 stone

I'm looking to get to 11 stone for Christmas!

Replies

• scottwilson16
    scottwilson16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think you can get there no problem, just takes consistency!
  • katieboo93_
    katieboo93_ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Indeed :)
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Although I've used mfp for a while I'm new to the community aspect but I'd love to make some friends for accountability!

Hi you can add me, I am trying to loose weight for Christmas too, ideally 1.6 stone. We have a group running where we post our results weekly, starting from tomorrow 1st October. It's a new group, we are all trying to loose a certain amount of weight each in time for Christmas. Maybe you should join us?
  • katieboo93_
    Options
    That sounds good! Can I have the link to the forum?
  • scottwilson16
    Options
    Feel free to ask any questions regarding nutrition, more than happy to help!
  • katieboo93_
    Options
    Feel free to ask any questions regarding nutrition, more than happy to help!

Thank you! :)
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi, we have very similar goals.
    SW 12s8
    CW 12s.02 (I have been stuck here for 2 weeks!)
    GW 10s10

I would love to be 11 - 11.5 by Christmas. I seem to be stuck for the last 2 weeks although I had my TOM in that time so hoping the next few days will bring me under 12s.
  • katieboo93_
    Options
    GillianLF wrote: »
    SW 12s8
    GW 10s10

I would love to be 11 - 11.5 by Christmas. I seem to be stuck for the last 2 weeks although I had my TOM in that time so hoping the next few days will bring me under 12s.

Very similar goals! We can do this
  • scottwilson16
    Options
    GillianLF wrote: »
    SW 12s8
    GW 10s10

Next month, compare your weight to the previous month, at the same point in your cycle. It will give you a more like for like comparison to gauge progress.

An average weight for the week can also work well as weight loss is never linear.
  • candyflosscaz19
    Options
    similar goals here too! (Also, have already added you :smile: )

SW 12s04
    CW 11s00
    GW 10s04

Been stuck on 11s for a few weeks now :/

Keep up the good work! :smiley:
  • katieboo93_
    Options
    similar goals here too! (Also, have already added you :smile: )

SW 12s04
    CW 11s00
    GW 10s04

Been stuck on 11s for a few weeks now :/

Keep up the good work! :smiley:

You're doing so well! How long did it take you to loose the stone?

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :]

I started off at 11 stone 3 and didn't think I'd ever be any lighter, to be honest. Now I'm in the 8 stones - and I also have the biggest appetite ever. If I can do it, you can do it. Best of luck!
  • katieboo93_
    Options
    You can do this! :]

I started off at 11 stone 3 and didn't think I'd ever be any lighter, to be honest. Now I'm in the 8 stones - and I also have the biggest appetite ever. If I can do it, you can do it. Best of luck!

Thank you Hun!
  • classy100
    classy100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    chantyc1 wrote: »

Hi you can add me, I am trying to loose weight for Christmas too, ideally 1.6 stone. We have a group running where we post our results weekly, starting from tomorrow 1st October. It's a new group, we are all trying to loose a certain amount of weight each in time for Christmas. Maybe you should join us?

Hi how do u join that group ?
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options

Next month, compare your weight to the previous month, at the same point in your cycle. It will give you a more like for like comparison to gauge progress.

An average weight for the week can also work well as weight loss is never linear.

Good point, thank you.