Starting Again...

Options
Hi, I'm starting my weight loss journey again - I have used MFP in the past and lost 25 pounds but stopped using it and gained it all back and then some. Now I'm starting all over again, learning how to lift and make permanent nutrition changes. I hope to find a few like minded friends that I can learn from and have mutual motivation. Add me if you'd like.

Replies

• girlinbubble
    girlinbubble Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a very similar experience. It's hard getting back into the swing of things
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm finding myself more motivated now than I have been in a long time, I just hope that I can keep it up and learn how to keep the weight off.
  • mia1984xxxxx
    mia1984xxxxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am going through the same thing myself, I get to a point when I hit that plateau and find it hard to break through so I give up, really hoping to break that cycle, feel free to add me :) hopefully we can motivate each other :)
  • KAWittler1970
    KAWittler1970 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Lost 80 lbs with diet and excersize 2 years ago but have slowly gained back 25. I have determined to stop it now before it goes any farther but its hard to find the right mind set and get down to business.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Stick with it, you know it works - good luck! :)
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Stick with it, you know it works - good luck! :)

Thanks!