First 5 kg gone!

Options
I have been on and off this weight loss journey so many times. I have fallen off the wagon so many times before I got very far.
This time something is so very different. The weight is falling off!
I am at the point that I can notice it. Hubby can notice it. I am feeling so proud of my self!! It may seem such a little thing, but it means so much to me. For the first time I can actually imagine myself getting to my goal weight! My BMI has gone form obese to overweight.

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's amazing!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • GoConfidently
    GoConfidently Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Great job! I feel the same way... But 3 weeks from my 40 th bday I had hopped I would have started sooner but proud I'm here now!
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well done! I have found the first 5kg a total struggle every time I have tried to lose weight - but once I get to that point, I feel like I'm getting somewhere! Good for you. :-)
  • littlebunnyvegan
    Options
    Awesome job! Yaaas!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! So happy for you!
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    OutdoorCamoGirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Keep that momentum going.... you're doing great and a great inspiration. Congrats on that wonderful beginning and it's a not a little thing, the feeling that you're getting now and into the future is priceless!
  • worzel59
    worzel59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yep it is a great feeling. As a person who struggled to stick to points (weight watchers) for a day, three weeks is such an amazing feeling!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!