Insanity Yes or No

Options
Has anybody completed the insanity program I'm thinking of starting it should I or shouldn't I?

Replies

• lauraleefaith
    lauraleefaith Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I've done it here and there.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Options
    This is really a situational type question. How motivated/fit are you currently? Because it's going to take a lot of willpower and dedication unless you are going to modify the exercises.
  • huddy50
    huddy50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am relatively fit, just completed the great north run. However I lack core strength. With my working hours and having 2 small children I feel that home workout's are the way forward. I stumbled across insanity and it seems in the write up to deliver both cardio and core strength. I have seen some comments that say you need to have a very good level of fitness before starting, which does put me off a little. Thanks for you feedback it's very much appreciated.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    huddy50 wrote: »
    Has anybody completed the insanity program I'm thinking of starting it should I or shouldn't I?

I love it! Im also an Insanity Certified Instructor.
    There are plenty of modifications you can utilize.
    You might even be better off doing Insanity MAX30 since they have the modifier on the screen the entire time.
    Message me if you have questions.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I love all the Insanity programs and have done them all multiple times. The regular Insanity and Insanity Max 30 are my favorites. I have to modify the crap outta both of them, especially at first but that's easy enough to do. I like that you can just go at your own pace and there's no crazy choreography you have to follow.