Favorite body part

Options
As you lose weight what is your favorite body part? Where do you notice a change that you really like?
Mine is my collar bones. They hardly show but I don't think they used to show at all

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Same part as always.

My brain.
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My ankles and my face
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    My mind. What's left of it is still pretty good. I need to take better care of it.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I guess I'd say my belly. While I love that my mind is still fairly sound I haven't noticed any changes there due to weight loss. I do however like that my belly is flat again and the muffin top is gone.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    forearms are getting more veiny and I love that. Keeps me going.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Hip bones. I love the curve of the hip bone and surrounding areas on anyone, not just myself.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My left (bionic) ankle. 16 months out from total replacement surgery, and it walks, it swims, it pirouettes (okay. . .. well at least as well as the rest of me can!) and it looks damned good in an airport Xray! oqbo2u9g0hud.jpg
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My neck muscles (it makes studying anatomy a lot easier when I can see/feel where the muscles are), my back, and my collarbones.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    muscle building everywhere, but I like seeing my stomach flat the most. Excited to meet my abs for the first time in my life!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Collarbone and shoulders.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    My face. I think I have a pretty face.
  • lauraleefaith
    lauraleefaith Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My arms and shoulders. They're starting to tone and I like how strong I feel and look.
  • eDonatti
    eDonatti Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Legs - I walk a lot and unlike in the past this time they started to look pretty good first.
  • mrsduck77
    mrsduck77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My calves they are quite muscular