NEW & Wants friends please :)

Options
I have posted one on here today but wanted to post another asking if anyone want's to be my friend on here :) This is all very new to me so be nice to have some friends on board :)

Vanessa x

Replies

• Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a year. You can add me. :)
  • BrilliantResilient1
    BrilliantResilient1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this...I love exploring this site! Please add me!
  • SassieSarah
    Options
    Welcome, I'm also fairly new...:) Feel free to add me:)
  • clermonm
    clermonm Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm also new and believe that having friends that are in on it too will definitly help! You can add me!
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    welcome to add me
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! Have been on here almost 1 year, would be happy to add as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends, too! The more the better! :happy:
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi! I have been on the site for a while but I am new to the boards. I'll send you a request. :)
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP for about 2 1/2 months, lost 61 overall so far and the last 23 with MFP. Always looking to add new friends for support and encouragement. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • vic_tye
    vic_tye Posts: 26
    Options
    I have been here for a few months now and love all of the friends I have met here, wonderful support

I hope you dont mind but I have added all of you :-)
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sending one right now! :smile:
  • audreylou
    audreylou Posts: 6
    Options
    am fairly new feel free to add me
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    welcome! i've been here a while, LOVE it, and couldn't have lost the weight without it!! i'm sending a request.

good luck!!
  • linscave
    linscave Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This site definitely works best with friends! Have added you now!
    :happy:
  • blueocean_04
    Options
    Thank you for all your reply I have added some of you but it wont let me add more yet but if I have not added you then could you try adding me as says cant add more which is odd. Yes I think its always good to have friends on here to support each other etc I really need to get to the gym but don't want to go alone :( if there is anyone in hove brighton who would like to go 3 times a week please contact me :)

I have lost 2 stone thats with dieting but not on this site. But now I have come to a slow point again :( It took me a year half to lose 2 stone but i want to lose this another 2 stone faster then that so fingers crossed.

So any food tips etc would be good. As I have to stick to 1200 cal a day but least you can have some naughty things now again. I find drinking is worse so I now drink vodka and cranberry or blackcurrent with it but I love wine but only have cpl glasses now and then and as for beer I stay off that sooo not good for me :( So any tips would be helpfull.

Vanessa x
  • fluffyinny
    fluffyinny Posts: 23
    Options
    Sending you a request! :)
  • MrsBrown0126
    Options
    I will send you a request i'm new as well! i will send you request!
  • Mellosoull
    Options
    I just started today you can also add me..