just starting out

Options
so i just joined this site a couple of days ago and i must admit i love it. i am so glad i found it. i have been on my diet for about a week and already lost 4 lbs. i know it probably just water weight but it still makes me feel good and keep going. i have been on diets before but now this time my roommate who has like the perfect body is like being my own personal trainer so i feel really confident that i am going to stick to it. i did a little bit of a dvd today wow you guys should try it it is the lady from the biggest loser i only got thru about ten minutes but tomorrow i am hoping to add five more minutes. they are hard workouts but i highly recommend them. anyway ill stop going on and on just wanted to say how amazing this site is it really helps keep me motivated!!!:happy:

Replies

• sculpy3
    sculpy3 Posts: 17
    Options
    so i just joined this site a couple of days ago and i must admit i love it. i am so glad i found it. i have been on my diet for about a week and already lost 4 lbs. i know it probably just water weight but it still makes me feel good and keep going. i have been on diets before but now this time my roommate who has like the perfect body is like being my own personal trainer so i feel really confident that i am going to stick to it. i did a little bit of a dvd today wow you guys should try it it is the lady from the biggest loser i only got thru about ten minutes but tomorrow i am hoping to add five more minutes. they are hard workouts but i highly recommend them. anyway ill stop going on and on just wanted to say how amazing this site is it really helps keep me motivated!!!:happy:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I'm sure you will love it here. I just joined and think it's amazing. Congrats on the 4 lb loss & who cares if it is water, it all has to come off. I bought 2 books by the gal on the biggest loser but didn't know she had exercise dvd's. Are they aerobics or weights or a bit of both? :bigsmile:
  • sculpy3
    sculpy3 Posts: 17
    Options
    they are a bit of both. i have netflix and there you can watch some movies instantly online that is what i have been doing. you get to watch unlimited workout videos for only 10$ a month it really great at least it is to me. the videos are pretty tough tho but i think they going to help me stick to my goal
  • jessbblonde
    jessbblonde Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the one by Bob and it is awsome. I sweat and feel great every time.
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    this site is great! it is really keeping me interested right now! im a bit "into it all" its so neat! i cant wait to start seeing some results......HOPEFULLY!!!