30 lbs down AND an NSV

Replies

• vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Awesome results!! You are truly an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    You are one hot mama! Nice to meet another tall woman on here :) I am 5'9" and my GW is 160 ;) You should be so proud of your progress. WAY TO GO! :D
  • kitarobin
    kitarobin Posts: 1
    Congratulations!!!!! I am getting started and stories like yours are just the motivation I need. I am at 220 now and want to lose 40. I am from the east coast too, so secret success sounds pretty sweet to me!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    You look awesome!
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    You look amazing....Keep up the good work!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Congratulation on your loss Thehulket
  • thehulket
    thehulket Posts: 33
    Thank you so much for the support everyone! It gave me such a boost! :)
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Never let anyone tell you that you are anything but beautiful... You were beautiful at your 'heavy' weight and beautiful now. Keep it up!... You've done awesome!
  • keepkickingbutt
    keepkickingbutt Posts: 49 Member
    So brilliant... You look beautiful in your before and after, but you're also looking beautifully healthy! Thank you for posting... You're an inspiration to us all, You even helped me get through my spin class this morning by reminding me of the results we can all achieve if we put our minds and bodies to it! :D
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    You look fantastic! Its amazing what a difference 30 lbs can make. You looked amazing before, but in the after pic, it noticeable that you are glowing with happiness, and that is the true reason for doing what we are all on MFP trying to do!

Keep up the good work :)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Amazing Job!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Wow, congratulations!!! I hasn't really taken too long either to lose 30 lbs. Good for you! :)
  • WTG!!! LOOKING AMAZING..

JOB WELL DONE.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    You are doing awesome! COngrats!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    WELL CONGRATS TO YOU MY DEAR! THAT IS FANTASTIC!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Way to go, girl! You look great! Compliments from family members is like, the BEST motivation ever! Congrats :)
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    holy crap! if you hadn't put the weights on the pictures i would have NEVER guessed you were 220! you look amazing!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    WAY to go!! You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • Blr31977
    Blr31977 Posts: 49
    You look great! Keep it up...
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!