Slim in 6/Beachbody Re-do Challenge Start between May 23-

Options
2»

Replies

• cuddles3281
    Options
    Hope I am not too late but I will definitely love to join in. I will post my stats once I get off of work. Keep up the good work everyone!!:happy:
  • cuddles3281
    Options
    Start Date: June 6, 2011
    Start Weight: 178
    End Date: July 16th
    Goal Weight: 145 (overall goal)
    # of weeks: 6
    # of weekly workouts: 6

I must admit this is day 2 of my slim in 6 workout on SIU and my thighs are BURNING but once I complete it and take a nice hot shower I definitely feel it was so worth it. It seems a bit boring and repetitive but that doesn't bother me as long as it produces results... I am to happy to have found this group because I definitely need the motivation and accountability to continue it....Please don't give up because it is so worth it in the end....Happy Exercising!!:tongue:
  • tatiana_13
    tatiana_13 Posts: 325
    Options
    Hey all! Just checking in. I did 1/3 runs yesterday and 1/2 strength training days this morning. Tomorrow is (hopefully) an interval day. Its suppose to be really hot, so I need to make sure i get up and do it in the morning....got to stay motivated...

The Cto5k is probably the hardest thing that I do. But I'm determined to keep trying until I can run without stopping.

Its the end of Tuesday, and I'm going strong so far with my exercise goals for the week. I hope all of you are too. One thing I have noticed with the increase in exercise...I am *alot* hungrier. Which for me, is a good thing. When I'm not hungry, I lose my motivation to food shop and to cook, and when I don't cook, I turn to quick/grab and go foods, which doesn't lead anywhere good.
  • jenrogerspm
    Options
    So here we go with week #2 and I'm still stuck at 125.5, I'm doing really well with my workouts and my eating is pretty good. I'm getting really frustrated. I'm 5'4 so I'm at a good BMI per the charts, however I'm very small boned and I carry my extra 7-10 lbs around my belly, which is not healthy. (I kinds look like olive oyl from popeye back in the day, skinny arms and legs and a poochy belly) Needing advice, pointers, encouragement .... anything y'all think might help.
  • aprilfit
    aprilfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey Crew,

That week was wack. I was was having a lot of fun but...
    Will log my workouts and weigh in tomorrow.

cuddles - Welcome, so glad you joined us. I'm planning to start a new challenge at the end of this so you'll have time to fisih. As for the thighs, bummer he he. Keep it up -your gonna get STRONG.

jenrogerspm- Hang in there. I hit the wall and couldn't get the numbers to go down for 6 weeks. Argh!!!
    I started losing weight when I added weight to my routine . I started with 2 pound hand weight s and added a little more when my progress slowed down.

tatiana - Great workouts way to hit those goals. Good luck with the intervals and the heat.

I still managed to get in some great workouts last week.
    I'm starting to feel the increase in my strength.

I'm doing burn it up now.

The 35 min cardio with a 5 pound weight on each leg. and 5 pounds on each arm.
    It's killer hard but it pushed me past the plateau I was on and I'm losing weight again.

I'm feeling really strong from all of those squats.

Yesterday I went for a walk uphill 2.5 miles and back.
    I kept adjusting my path to keep the incline nice and steep.
    Incredible cause I used to walk an extra 1/4 mile to avoid a hill.
    2.5 hrs round trip.

Hoping it all pays off in my weigh in tomorrow, I had a sneak peak and it looks pretty good.

Fingers crossed it holds.
  • cuddles3281
    Options
    Week 1 - Date: June 12, 2011
    CW: 176.4
    # of workouts: 7

I feel great that I did all my workouts and was even able to do two in one day. Unfortunately, I took advantage of my day off and pigged out. I am not going to let this stop me because I feel so much better when I do work out. I can't wait to see the rest of everyone's results. This week I have lost a total of 1.6lbs and am so happy. Let's keep this going guys!!! :bigsmile:
  • aprilfit
    Options
    Got so excited because of my weight loss I forgot to weigh -in last week.
    OOPS!!

Here's last weeks weigh in I lost 2.5 pounds!!!

New weigh in tomorrow!

Start Date: May 23
    Start Weight: 204
    End Date: July 4
    Goal Weight: 199 June 13th 196.5 New Goal hit 194 and maintain 194
    # of weekly workouts: 5

Week 1 - Date: June 30
    CW: 202
    # of workouts: 1

Week 2 - Date: June 6
    CW 199.5 :D
    # of workouts: 5

Week 3 - Date: June 13
    CW - 196.6
    # of workouts: 5

Week 4 - Date:
    CW -
    # of workouts:

Week 5 - Date:
    CW -
    # of workouts this week –

Week 6 - Date:
    CW -
    # of workouts this week –

End of challenge Goal Review:

Start Weight:
    Goal weight:

Lost ____ pounds.
    Completed ___ weeks.
    # of ___ workouts.
  • aprilfit
    Options
    Weigh in Day!!!

I can't believe there's only 2 weeks left.

I'l be sending out reminders for those who haven't had a chance to log in lately.
    I'll start a new challenge for mid July so you can join back in or start again. No worries.

Thanks for holding the fort last week. Congrats on your progress. Great that you are so pumped!!
    I had a great week of workouts I was hungry but I kept off the pop and chocolate bars.
    Croissants were another story!!

Back at it this week full on!!

Start Date: May 23
    Start Weight: 204
    End Date: July 4
    Goal Weight: 199 - June 13th 196.5 - New Goal 194
    # of weekly workouts: 5

Week 1 - Date: May 30
    CW: 202
    # of workouts: 1

Week 2 - Date: June 6