Pumpkin quest bar

Options
for anyone who eats and loves quest bars like I do the new pumpkin spice is sooooo good!!!

Replies

• rjan91
    rjan91 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What store can you find those at? Or do you order online?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yum, I just had a pumpkin spiced latte, starbucks.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love the pumpkin spice. I bought 6. Sold @ Vitamin Shoppe and GNC.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I will try these :smile:
  • jlewisrn74
    jlewisrn74 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just bought them at GNC. Was going to just taste it before I bought more. Ended up eating the whole thing before leaving the store .
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Eh I guess I have to check GNC tomorrow, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I bought two at the Vitamin Shoppe today (they were on sale 2 for $5 and had free samples), I love the flavor but it'll definitely be a flavor I consume less often as they're extremely sweet and I don't always have a sugar craving quite that intense!!! My favorite is still their Double Chocolate Chunk bar, but that could also be because I love microwaving them and this one is definitely a bar that you can't microwave too easily without causing a huge mess ;P
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You got it already? Cool.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Yeah I really liked it too :smiley:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Made my GNC store put them on the shelf since they hadn't yet. Not a huge fan though. Doesn't at all taste like pumpkin pie.
  • jlewisrn74
    jlewisrn74 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I bought two at the Vitamin Shoppe today (they were on sale 2 for $5 and had free samples), I love the flavor but it'll definitely be a flavor I consume less often as they're extremely sweet and I don't always have a sugar craving quite that intense!!! My favorite is still their Double Chocolate Chunk bar, but that could also be because I love microwaving them and this one is definitely a bar that you can't microwave too easily without causing a huge mess ;P

Double chocolate chunk is one of my favorite too. I also love chocolate peanut butter. More so lately. I think they changed it a little.
  • chameleonlounge
    chameleonlounge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was kind of bummed to see that they use suclarose in their bars.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    They taste good even though they are the new yucky formula? Maybe the coating makes it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I was kind of bummed to see that they use suclarose in their bars.

Yeah I'm probably going to pass on it because of it. Sucralose makes me crave carbs.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    They taste good even though they are the new yucky formula? Maybe the coating makes it!

It actually does! The coating is so sweet that you won't even notice any possible strange taste found in some of their other newer bars, not to me at least. Whether that's a good or bad thing I'll let you decide though xD
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    That new aftertaste is really harshing my mellow on Quest. I'll have to look for the pumpkin spice, even though I'm not a fan of overly sweet bars.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Anyone know if these are available in Canada? Or if it's just in the USA right now
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I got two at The Vitamin Shoppe yesterday, but I saved trying one for just now; it's absolutely delicious! I just started eating Quest bars a few months ago, so unfortunately I haven't gotten to taste the "wow" versions of S'mores, Cookies & Cream, or most of the other flavors before the corn fiber change. However, this bar is one of the tastiest ones I've tried yet. I know it has more additives, but the texture of this bar was also better than others I've had. It felt like I could taste a graham cracker like flavor/texture on the outside. I really enjoyed the bar.
  • SherriLynnLeeman
    SherriLynnLeeman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started eating quest bars this month and I'm OBSESSED. I found the pumpkin bars today at GNC and about died of happiness.. I can't wait to try one!
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Tried the pumpkin bar today...very tasty. But waaay too high in calories. It's 220. A regular Butterfinger is 250.