lost my fitness pal

Options
my close friend introduced me to My Fitness pal over a year ago-maybe two. she and i encouraged one another. Last december she was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer and died in March. i have not been able to get back to fitness without my dear friend-til now. I miss her but i am going to try.I have always been very active but never had trouble with weight gain til i hit 60. i hate it. making changes.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Let her memory be your guidance. She'd want you to be healthy and happy.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear this. If nothing else, use it as a good reason to keep at it....she would want you to keep on and be healthy! Do it in her honor!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear this. If nothing else, use it as a good reason to keep at it....she would want you to keep on and be healthy! Do it in her honor!
    +1 I send my condolences.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.But glad your back,, I lost 3 in 6 months, I was a mess for awhile, but I am back stronger then ever.
  • judannbyy
    judannbyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thank you all for the much needed encouragement. i had to force myself to log in...but this is day two...and i know i can do it. she really would want me to.