In need of a fittness pal. Let's motivate each other!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Kayla, I'm 23 from NYC and I'm on what seems to be a never ending, unsatisfactory journey to lose 20 lbs :( . I could really use help with motivation and I'd be absolutely willing to aid you in your journey as well!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla! Those last few can be tricky to lose. I would be happy to cheer you on. Feel free to add me!
  • YogaBabe36
    YogaBabe36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will motivate you Kayla! I know how hard it is to lose those last stubborn, wanna stay on a plateau pounds. Don't stress too much about it! You look like you've come a long way. It'll happen when your body says it's ready! Go girl go!!!
  • kaylamdavis01
    kaylamdavis01 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your kind words :)
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request.
  • bryjay05
    bryjay05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! It's so hard to loose the last few pounds. It can really make you feel defeated at times.
  • KerryWilliams2809
    Options
    Hi Kayla, i totally hear you! im still trying to lose the last 8lbs of my pregnant weight... baby just turned one last week! id love to be your motivational friend on here :-)
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! I also would love more supportive friends and to be a supportive fitness pal to anyone who needs it!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Add me! I would love some new supportive and motivating friends and I will do the same