How to beat post pregnancy weight gain

Options
any tips on quick meals I find that o don't have the time to eat properly so I end up snacking on crap

Replies

• llpruitt22
    llpruitt22 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I would make ahead these mini quiches that took 10 min to prep and 20min to cook. Spray a muffin pan and preheat your oven to 350. Combined around 10 eggs in a bowl and in a separate bowl add any meat or veggies that you want. I usually do turkey sausage and spinach and cheese. Fill muffin cups about two-thirds full and then top it off with your meats and veggies. Pop it in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes and let cool completely then remove and put in an airtight container in the fridge. They are great because they're fast and easy, cheap ingredients, high in protein, low in carbs... You can't go wrong. Just pop in the microwave for 20 seconds and snack on

P.s. I understand how you feel, I am 15 weeks postpartum and I'm just now turning it back on a healthier diet. I wanted to eat carbs all day everyday Lol
  • boriluvlumps
    boriluvlumps Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    That seems like a great idea. But how long do they last in the fridge? No more then 2-3 days I'm guessing. I wonder if we can pop them in the freezer too?

I'm 10 weeks postpartum and I need to start getting back on track.