Tomorrow is a new month which = new start...

Options
and so I will start logging my food and exercise to help keep me accountable so I can drop 25 lbs.

It's been a tough summer - breast cancer scare, uterine fibroid, and Lyme disease - with kidney stones and high blood pressure in the background. One doc wants me on BP meds and another wants me on water pills for the stones.

I need to do this so I don't have to start any meds (the potential side affects are frightening!) and I want to feel better and not wake up in pain ...what's that saying...I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired...yah that's me in a nutshell

It begins, and I'm so looking forward to feeling better :smiley: and having more energy.
Have a great night everyone and I'll be logging in in the am with my exercise DONE :smiley:
Robin

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin :]
    I'm so sorry to hear about your stressful summer, you've had a lot to deal with but your attitude is fantastic. Keep up that positivity and you'll hit every single goal you set yourself, I promise you that! I hope MFP is useful for you. Wishing you the best of luck.
  • honeybundle1
    honeybundle1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck Robin !
  • H34v3nlySinsx3
    H34v3nlySinsx3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about all that you've been going through, but health is the perfect reason to change your life style, eating habits, and get in shape! You'll feel so much better. Looking better is just a plus
  • RWayne48
    RWayne48 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thank you for the warm welcome :)
    Got my am walk in and even dragged the dh with me :) LOL and he's NOT a morning person. I can see that the food diary is going to be very helpful
    Have a great day everyone
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear how scary your summer was. Glad that you are feeling better and here to make sure you stay that way. Congrats on starting your journey. I am not sure how much you are trying to lose but I am here to lose 135lbs or so. Always looking for friends for support and motivation. Add me if you like.
  • RWayne48
    RWayne48 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thanks again for the warm welcome..so grateful to have the encouragement
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend...we're high-fiving each other here in Massachusetts - the hurricane will miss New England YAY