Looking for friends in late teens or 20s for friends!

Options
I've been on MFP countless times before but this time is for real. I've found it helpful in the past to have friends on here and share diaries for ideas (having university age friends tends to help me as none of us seem to know how to cook or have the money for fancy food). Add me !

Replies

• GWMannion
    GWMannion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on here quite a bit. I'm 23, have been working out consistently for about 7 months, have dropped about 30 pounds total, and have 70 more to go for my first big goal! I'm from Montana and love hearing other success stories
  • swathi88
    swathi88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP countless times before but this time is for real. I've found it helpful in the past to have friends on here and share diaries for ideas (having university age friends tends to help me as none of us seem to know how to cook or have the money for fancy food). Add me !

Hey laurenagoode! I'm 23 in university and have started MFP officially today. And yes fancy meals are not an option with my schedule and budget so I have been trying different simple meals. Are you on MFP with the goal of losing weight or gaining/maintaining? I agree it does help to have friends on here, at this point I need all the motivation I can get! I'be added you!
  • barbieASJ
    barbieASJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this app and I'm still trying to figure it all out but I'm in my early 20's and I'm trying to lose my baby weight. I hope you don't mind if I add you. Need all the motivation in the world right now!
  • Ataahua444
    Ataahua444 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey im 25 just turned add me to ladies
  • yoashisme
    yoashisme Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I will 27 in November :) I have used this app on an off for years. Right now my kids are 1 and 2 and I have decided I want to lose the weight I gained with them before we have anymore. I want to be healthier and more active. I need to lose about 70 pounds.. Which I feel like will take forever :( I also breastfeed my younest so I have to take in a certain amount of calories. Feel free to add me I can always use some friends.
  • Lkn35
    Lkn35 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me
  • bbourne2009
    bbourne2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just turned 24, Almost at a 40 day streak (tomorrow) for using MFP religiously and have lost over 16 pounds. I have no plan on stopping and am big into Beachbody home workout Programs. Currently doing T25. Anyone feel free to add. Motivation helps soo much
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 feel free to add meee come as you are (: ♡