I know I'm being ridiculous but....

Options
13»

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    lajwt39uio3z.jpg

It'll be fine ...... I screwed up plenty of times ...... just laugh it off & keep on truckin' !
  • Abby_C2014
    Abby_C2014 Posts: 86 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Oh good times! I remember when I first joined a gym. I was in a nervous wreck. I feel like melting!!! Everyone looks so good (I am so INTIMIDATED), there were good looking females (with nice bodies), men were so muscular (again INTIMIDATED by their looks), I feel like I stand out more than anyone else, afraid someone might criticize my form, embarrassed on using machine I don't know, afraid of them thinking "what the hell is she doing" so on and so forth. I pushed myself researched a lot and did all I can to fit in. Gym is my home now hehe.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I really need to take some time and learn how to use this app haha. EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT!? I went to the gym and everyone was so nice! I had a free personal training session and he put me on a routine and showed me how to use all of the machines. I've had tests in classes for about 2 weeks now at college so I haven't had a lot of time to go but with today being October 1st, what better day to start getting motivated than the first of the month!? I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU! to you all who told me to just go for it because it's the best thing I've done.
    Btw. Question. When someone sends you a friend request and puts a message in their request, how do I reply to that message? Thanks everyone!!

Only way reply is to Private Message them or reply on their wall.