Lkn35 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    24krn76lzddn.jpg
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    bawlabod wrote: »
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

Enjoy this thread while you can. With all the tits floppin' around, it'll get shut down soon.

Yeah. And some girls get flagged when they show their booty gains (completely covered btw and she wasn't inappropriate in my opinion).
    I'm not hating either. Clearly I'm doing this selfie thing all wrong! Haha!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

Enjoy this thread while you can. With all the tits floppin' around, it'll get shut down soon.

I agree, lets try to keep it classy ladies. This is one of my favorite threads so keep yo boobies (as glorious as they may be) IN YO SHIRTS! (atleast within the guidelines) Thanks in advance.

• Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

Yeah. And some girls get flagged when they show their booty gains (completely covered btw and she wasn't inappropriate in my opinion).

I disagree, Melmel. Your selfies are beautiful.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Muldactus wrote: »
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

If it does, comments like that will be the reason why. :|

You think mods read every comment, or do you think they would look at the pictures that are glaring in their face?

Try again.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    k1zfghn2yt15.jpg

Hiding in the conference room a little while ago. Waiting to go home!
  • Muldactus
    Options
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

You think mods read every comment, or do you think they would look at the pictures that are glaring in their face?

Try again.

As someone who's moderated forums before, I think (read: know) that they've got tools they use that flag words that are considered undesirable.
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

Although you may not agree with the decision of the mods, there are guidelines and rules and although sometimes we don't see eye to eye with them sometimes there are rules, and we all had to check the box saying that we agree to them.

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    k1zfghn2yt15.jpg

Hey, hey pretty lady! Looking as beautiful as ever
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

Try again.

As someone who's moderated forums before, I think (read: know) that they've got tools they use that flag words that are considered undesirable.

If you moderated forums before then you would know that the picture of this young ladies boobies is outside of the forum guidelines and not be encouraging to post more of them so she in turn will get strikes for them, come back and post about how she doesn't agree with the mods and then get strikes for talking about moderation publicly. Amirite or no? Just because you like boobies (as you should, the female body is beautiful) doesn't mean you should promote the posting of said pictures. Like I said before, I really enjoy this thread and I would like for it to not get shut down. Have a wonderful day.

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    g1bkoeu6gpzb.jpg
    I'd like to be that toothbrush...
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    g1bkoeu6gpzb.jpg

Oral hygiene is a must! Great job sweets! ;)
  • sach1ngupta
    sach1ngupta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    k1zfghn2yt15.jpg

Cute! I'd hide with you too @ind1983!
  • Muldactus
    Options
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

Try again.

If you moderated forums before then you would know that the picture of this young ladies boobies is outside of the forum guidelines and not be encouraging to post more of them so she in turn will get strikes for them, come back and post about how she doesn't agree with the mods and then get strikes for talking about moderation publicly. Amirite or no? Just because you like boobies (as you should, the female body is beautiful) doesn't mean you should promote the posting of said pictures. Like I said before, I really enjoy this thread and I would like for it to not get shut down. Have a wonderful day.

What I was saying was that there are many that would likely find the language more offensive than the picture. I'm not going to derail the thread further discussing it here. I'm happy to discuss the ethics and best practices involved in moderating if you'd like to, just not here in the thread. :flowerforyou:
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    5b2mhfbb2cuk.jpg

Although you may not agree with the decision of the mods, there are guidelines and rules and although sometimes we don't see eye to eye with them sometimes there are rules, and we all had to check the box saying that we agree to them.

I agree. I just don't understand how some can show so much and others barely show anything and get flagged. I'd hate to be a mod on here btw. I like this thread and I'd hate to see it get squashed. Mfp has the most beautiful people. <3