Making life changes

Options
I joined a week ago and so far I love it. I work full time and attend college full time AND run after my 2yr old son around like crazy! I gained weight after I had my son because its more convienant to get fast food then to chase him around and cook dinner.

I looked in the mirror and realized that I am not the same person that I was before and the only person that I am cheating is myself. So..... I am making life changes to be healthier, active, FEEL beautiful again and set an example for my son.

My Goal is lose 10 lbs by 07/24/11. Second goal is lose an additonal 10lbs by 09/01/11.

My main goal is to be fit, so if I dont hit the ideal weight I am "supposed" to be but I look great and feel great, I am willing to compromise some pounds.

Replies

• LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Good mindset, you can do it!!!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    Way to go!!! It is all about creating a healthy life for you!!! If you need a friend or cheerleader you can add me.
  • abjelica
    abjelica Posts: 5
    Options
    Great, you started doing this for the right reasons, to be healthy and feel good about yourself and for your child. Be patient and results are soon be there. This is great site and you will enjoy checking in every day. Best of luck to you.
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... The only person who can do it is you.. Good luck in your new journey.. :) Need any encouragement just add me.. I too am fairly new to this site myself..