Headache

Options
I have only been doing this for 1 week. I have met my goals everyday but 1. I drink lots of fluids but have had a headache everyday since I started. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    are you eating enough?
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yeah sounds like you're not eating enough....
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Did you cut out caffeine? Cuz that's a common cause for headaches. If you drank a lot of coffee or pop you might have to wean yourself off it or suffer for a few days.
  • carrieann58
    Options
    If you have cut out a lot of sugar or caffeine that will give you headaches. When I started on here I quit drinking coke and cut out most sugar. I had headaches every day for two weeks. It has been about a moth and I don't have them every day now. I usually have headaches quite frequently to begin with. Hope this helps. It will pass.:bigsmile:
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I had headaches almost every day for 3 weeks when I first started exercising a lot and cutting out sugar. Your body may just be getting used to the positive changes and possibly going through some withdrawl-like symptoms. Keep with it!
  • kunfused
    kunfused Posts: 13
    Options
    I eat within 10 calories it says I should including the exercise calories.
  • hollyblanco
    Options
    ARe you getting enough protein ?

Are you eating enough? - If I eat too few calories, I get head aches also. I try to eat 5 to 6 small meals everyday,
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I had a headache the first week I started too. For me it was because I cut out all caffiene and junk food. It does go away though, usually after the first week.
  • cpbarrett
    cpbarrett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Are you getting enough sleep?
  • wilmaln
    wilmaln Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Some years ago I went to a health spa for a week, eating healthy and drinking many detox herbal teas. I had a very bad migraine every day! The doctors there explained that it's the body getting rid of toxins in sugary foods, and foods full of preservatives. I believe it's quite normal, and should go away with time.
    Try and drink as much water as you can to flush the "junk" out of your body faster, and good luck!
  • kunfused
    kunfused Posts: 13
    Options
    I was a junk food junkie. I don't get enough sleep. Thank you everyone. It helps to know that is is normal for some.