please help...i just want to eat dinner tonight

Options
Ok so I want to eat digorno pizza and breadsticks with marinara sauce but I am having a hard time figuring out the calorie count and logging it in. The serving size is 1/5 of a pizza and 1 breadstick with 2 tsps of sauce. How much is 1/5 of a pizza in slices?

Replies

• JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Cut it into 4 equal pieces. Or 8 even. When logging choose "entire pizza" from the drop down menu and enter 0.25 (1/4) for the servings, or 0.125 if you cut into 8 slices. You just use decimals.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks I'm having the pizza cut into 8 slices. Its the digorno pepperoni pizza with breadsticks and marinara sauce in the box together. Do you think I should do the breadsticks seperate somehow or how does that work?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Ok thanks I'm having the pizza cut into 8 slices. Its the digorno pepperoni pizza with breadsticks and marinara sauce in the box together. Do you think I should do the breadsticks seperate somehow or how does that work?

Yeah...just find the entry for the breadstick, right?
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Make sure to weigh them too.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I don't have a food scale but if I ever get the chance to buy one ill have to use it
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Enter .2 of the entire pizza. That's 1/5.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    1/5 of a pizza is 20%. I don't know how you would cut a pizza into 5 equal slices, I have a hard enough time getting 8ths cut evenly. Lol
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    1/5 of a pizza is 20%. I don't know how you would cut a pizza into 5 equal slices, I have a hard enough time getting 8ths cut evenly. Lol
    If the pizza is round, you can think of it like a clock face. Cut at 12:00, then 12 minutes after, 24 after, 36 after (or 24 before), and 48 after (or 12 before), because 12 min / 60 minutes = 0.2 or 20%.