Any fellow metalheads out there?

Options
JerrybeaR
JerrybeaR Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I love metal from NWOBHM like Iron Maiden to Black Metal like Morbid, and i love fitness. It'd be cool to find like minded people to talk to!

Replies

• julzstuff26
    julzstuff26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! Love metal. Love Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and more. Trying to fit on time for fitness, just started walking on treadmill at gym again, but am focused on losing weight.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    me :) Old-skool stuff like Maiden and Manowar, a bit of glam with KISS and Crue, Black & Doom & Viking/Folk metal too

I am trying to lose a couple of last stubborn kilos and lift and box. I am supposed to follow my PT's meal plan but I tend to use it as a guide rather than as a bible - which is exactly why I still haven't lost my last few kilos!!!
  • K_i_mma
    K_i_mma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love all music currently my fav metal bands are Trivium and Seasons After
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Iron Maiden is my favorite but Black Sabbath is up there as well. Depends on my mood.

I'm on a Metallica binge lately on my gym playlist.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Love all the bands mentioned. Also enjoy other forms of music too
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Yes - huge metalhead here. I've recently been on a big Judas Priest kick. I like most of the metal subgenra, although less thrash and death metal (except, of course, I have to love Dethklok).

I think my favorite subgenera are the power/symphonic metal movements. Blind Guardian is probably my all-time favorite band, Nightwish, the newer works of Xandria (I think Neverworld's End is the best Nightwish album not actually made by Nightwish), Epica, DragonForce, etc.
  • slotz86
    slotz86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im more of a death metal fan. My favorites r Death and Obituary. I also like Murderdolls and Butcherbabies!
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Yup, here. I like tons of different styles of music, but my love of metal runs deep.

FAVES!
    For the older stuff: Black Sabbath of course, KISS, and the proto-hard-rock standards (Hendrix, Led Zep, etc.).

'80s: Iron Maiden, Suicidal Tendencies, Queensryche, Metal Church, and the big thrash bands (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer). And on the pop side, I like Ratt and the first three Def Leppard albums a lot.

Fairly contemporary: the more melodic stuff. Dark Tranquillity, Trivium, Vehemence, Avenged Sevenfold, Clutch.
  • empips96
    empips96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG YES !!!!

any of you are welcome to be my friend on here !!
  • jph3
    jph3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yep, anything metal. Currently on huge Lamb of God kick.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I am a metalhead through and through. My favorites are:

Rammstein
    Amon Amarth
    Lamb of God
    Arch Enemy
    Dimmu Borgir
    Behemoth
    Sabaton
    Powerwolf
    Alestorm
    Gloryhammer

And too many more to list. I love death metal, melodic metal, black metal...well, you get the idea.