Hello - I'm looking for friends and support through my weight-loss journey!!

Options
Hello - I've been on this sight in the past and always ended up quitting. I refuse to do that this time. I want to lose weight so I can be healthy for life. I think I got discouraged in the past because when-ever I had a bad day calorie wise and I saw what I was doing on here - It just made me more upset about everything. Now I plan on having a better attitude. If I see I have a bad day on here - I refuse to let it get to me. I will just push forward until I start seeing myself getting to a better place. Please feel free to friend me if you're also looking for support on here. Thx.

Replies

• RuchikaW
    RuchikaW Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am joining back after a big gap. My goal is 10-15lbs. We can support each other. Yes, I have given up many times. I would like to succeed this time. My weakness is my sweet tooth. I got to really work on the sugar cravings.

Thanks
    R
  • mnahoom
    mnahoom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivators and to be able to encourage. I have yo-yoed and would like to stick with it. I have over 100 pounds to lose.
  • amontini
    amontini Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new. I want to lose weight because I want to be healthy... and look better. Would love encouragement and motivation. My goal is 40 lbs total, but would love to lose 20 pounds by January 1st.
  • Cathleencan87
    Cathleencan87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've just started using this app again after about a year. Would love some motivation :)
  • ladytwilight72
    ladytwilight72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I also have 100 plus to go. I've lost about 40 so far. I always welcome New friends
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I promise you can do this, hang in there - stay strong, believe in yourself :)
  • rajanveer
    rajanveer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Secret is to finding a routine u can stick to for the rest of ur life not a quickfix but a permanent solution.
    Believe in ur self n u ll be able to do it n if u having a bad day just post here someone will definitely encourage you.

Best of luck.
  • nmg932
    nmg932 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello - I've been on this sight in the past and always ended up quitting. I refuse to do that this time. I want to lose weight so I can be healthy for life. I think I got discouraged in the past because when-ever I had a bad day calorie wise and I saw what I was doing on here - It just made me more upset about everything. Now I plan on having a better attitude. If I see I have a bad day on here - I refuse to let it get to me. I will just push forward until I start seeing myself getting to a better place. Please feel free to friend me if you're also looking for support on here. Thx.

• nmg932
    nmg932 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I know exactly what you are going through! It's been the same for me. Looking back is no longer an option. My health is the most important. I think that mindset has helped me the most-it's not about the weight, it's about eating healthy for my body.
  • briannaj52
    briannaj52 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    mnahoom wrote: »
    I am looking for motivators and to be able to encourage. I have yo-yoed and would like to stick with it. I have over 100 pounds to lose.

Good luck on your journey, stay strong
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I am always happy to add those going through this life transformation, especially those that have a lot to lose like I do. Please feel free to add me. We can learn from each other and motivate each other when needed