Resetting again! Third time is a charm? We'll see...

Options
My third time round here in 3 years. It was a lazy regressing summer, year, or two? Anyways I've been logging food, just touching base in the community now. After a few more pounds I'll treat myself to new gym clothes and get back to the old neglected regime. I'll be checking in daily. I am a mid aged, married, mom, GoodLife member and Isagenix customer. Open to adds if you're interested. Congratulations to everyone on taking a journey to a better lifestyle! Cheers :)

Replies

• mnahoom
    mnahoom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to stay motivated this time. I have 100+lbs to lose and any motivating words are appreciated.
  • 47shannybananny
    47shannybananny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pulling out of a set back is challenging for most of us and especially with life's daily stress. I am making a conscious effort to wake up with positive thoughts to take steps everyday. Some steps big and other quite small but regardless in the right direction. I've joined here again just over a couple weeks ago. I will do my best to be positive here and only serve as a support for my fellow members. A small commitment will become easier with each day mnahoom. You can rock this!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    Wishing you the best of success :)