Mommy's losing it

Options
Hi! I'm a new mom 5 months PP and EBF looking to lose the baby weight and more! Looking for supportive mom friends ( or any supportive friends!) Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• jace1986
    jace1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am a mom too - to an almost 2 year old.

Us moms need to stick together :smile:
    I too am looking for more online friends for motivation and support, so readers feel free to add me too!
  • ccorrado006
    ccorrado006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm the mommy of two and used this app for my weight loss last year! I managed to lose all the baby weight and then some... Almost 29 pounds. The app is fantastic... Please feel free to add me for motivation or support. Us moms do need to stick together!
  • tiffanyroth578
    tiffanyroth578 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A mom here as well. Eight months pp, breastfeeding, part time worker, part time student, and finally attempting to lose some of this baby weight.
  • nichole4413
    nichole4413 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Adding you ! 17 months breastfeeding! And trying to lose my 40 lb babies weight !
  • DarlingNikki999
    DarlingNikki999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here! One is 6 years old the other is 8weeks and trying to lose 50. Add me I could use the motovation!
  • Vickybell85
    Vickybell85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, mam of 3 here youngest being 11weeks old. I'm ready to loose my baby weight plus more
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mommy of a 2 year old. Trying to lose 60 lbs baby weight plus more. Good to have other mothers to motivate each other.
  • Lekiarose
    Lekiarose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp! I'm a mom of a 3 year old and still trying to lose the extra love...lol. I'm totally motivated and willing to motivate others in the process. I'm one month in and have lost 15 lbs thus far.
  • pnutbrn
    pnutbrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a momma to 2 boys. They are 3 years old and 5 months old, EBF my youngest. Just started trying to lose weight and get healthy for my boys.