more than 100 lbs

Options
Started at 293 and am currently 229 with a goal of 130. Anyone want to join me in losing this much weight?

I am 29. Mother of 2. Live in Oregon

Replies

• mflan625
    mflan625 Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I need to lose around 80 lbs although if I could lose 100 that would be AWESOME! 242 starting weight, goal 155 lbs. If I could be 142, I'd faint! :smiley: 5'7". Feel free to add me!
  • Dave4381
    Dave4381 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have 146lb to get to my goal starting at 356lb wanting to get down to 210lb, huge target so am breaking it down into smaller target, 1st milestone is 48lbs which is 13.5% of my body weight, so fingers crossed :smile: feel free to add me
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose. I have no idea what the plus is because it has been so long that I was anywhere close to that size that I don't know what my body will look like.
  • melissaryanscarito
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to loose also and it is so hard. But I really want to do it.
  • mpwinn
    mpwinn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose about 100 pounds. Can you add me? I'm new.
  • sungoldruth
    sungoldruth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also have over a hundred pounds to lose and welcome any friends.
  • witcherkar
    witcherkar Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I weigh 285. My starting weight was 315. My mini goal is 200. That's the weight I have to be at to get my tracheostomy out and have tracheal reconstruction surgery done to repair my damaged trachea. After that, I want to be between 125 and 150. I'm starting over again. Looking for support and friends for my journey!
  • leamalo
    leamalo Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm pretty new to this and need to lose about the same.