New mum just moved to hertfordshire

Options
Hi
I'm a mum on maternity leave with a 4 week old and a 3 year old, I've moved to hertfordshire from north london and my only comfort at the moment is food (all the bad stuff)!!! Anyone in the same boat? :-) be nice to hear from anyone who's recently had a baby and looking to lose some weight, ive around 20lbs to lose but it may as well be 200 as I've struggled to lose these 20lbs for years and years!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey there. I'm a mom to a 10 and 14 year old, but it took me nearly 8 years after having my second to finally do something about the 'baby' weight. MFP really helped me do that once I committed to being honest with myself about what I was eating. Just record as accurately and honestly as possible and you'll be able to kiss those extra pounds goodbye. :flowerforyou:
  • sonjabrad
    sonjabrad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks for advice, I've already eaten 500 cals but mostly in ginger nuts lol, will log everything like u said and think it will be a reality check I need! :-)
  • DurhamBuckland
    DurhamBuckland Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not a mum and I have more than 20lbs to lose but I used to live in Hertfordshire (Elstree for 22 years then Kings Langley for a few) until I moved to Wales 3 years ago