New to tracking, not to dieting

Options
Hi All,

I'm a 44 year old woman living in Belgium, joining MFP to loose weight.

I started on MFP yesterday, not sure yet if tracking everything will be something I can keep up for long, but I needed a fresh restart, and I thought I'd give it a go.

I had decided to take better care of my body a little over 2 years ago, and had gone down from 236 lbs in may 2013 to 200 lbs in january of this year.

This year I had some bad times at work (luckily all over now :smile: ) and stopped paying attention, resulting in a slow but steady gain, bringing me to the 216 lbs I am now.

My short term goal is ambitious, but i figure doable : I would like to hit 187 by end of february, and be able to run 10 K without stopping, speed is not important.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :]

Once you get used to tracking and logging, it'll become second nature. I actually like seeing what I'm consuming over the course of the day, it really helps me. I hope you find MFP useful.

Wishing you the best of luck!
  • bfritzpa
    bfritzpa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started tracking too .. It is the missing link I believe .. It shows me that my guesswork is usually wrong and sabotaging my goals .. It's easy to log everything once you start and develop the habit