light and fast?

Options
I REALLY do not feel like cooking!!! I'm not to worried about calories because I know anything that could possible feel me up is going over board :grumble:

So I we're grabbing to-go food to eat! What's your favorite "light" meals for fast food?

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I REALLY do not feel like cooking!!! I'm not to worried about calories because I know anything that could possible feel me up is going over board :grumble:

So I we're grabbing to-go food to eat! What's your favorite "light" meals for fast food?
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    subway :)
  • didistone
    Options
    I like Healthy Choice & Lean Cuisine's.
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    subway :)

I had that for dinner tonight! Buffalo chicken wrap, soooo good!
  • sweetcorruption
    Options
    many of the items at subway are chocful of calories & fat. When you think you are eating healthy, you really aren't. Be sure you check the nutritional information of a sandwich you plan on having and look it up on the website. You'd be surprised.
  • mfeidbo
    mfeidbo Posts: 24
    Options
    If you're looking for something filling, try Wendy's Chilli without the cheese, and add a plain baked potato. You can dump some of the chilli on the potato and it is sooo good. Or you can make that at home in about 5 minutes. pretty light, and very filling. :-)
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    many of the items at subway are chocful of calories & fat. When you think you are eating healthy, you really aren't. Be sure you check the nutritional information of a sandwich you plan on having and look it up on the website. You'd be surprised.

that is true. however, if you pick one off of Jareds selection they are quite healthy