To purchase Charlotte Crosbys latest fitness DVD or not...

Options
I have it on my wishlist on Amazon and the reviews are great but I haven't heard much success stories from it on MFP, or I haven't looked in the right places. Has anyone tried it?

Replies

• Pinkylady80
    Pinkylady80 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hi, I bought this DVD at the weekend and have done it once. I am by no means an athlete and so have 'wobbly bits'. I have done Insanity a couple of times and enjoyed that but it was soooo hard that it was a bit demotivating in the end. I have done Charlotte Crosbys DVD and I thought it was great, I don't watch Geordie Shore but her transformation is amazing. It is a 10 min warm up, 12x 3 minute rounds, a 10 min extra ab big and then a 10 min cool down. You can do as many of the 12 sections as you have time for (that's what appealed to me). I'm doing it again today and quite looking forward to it!
  • ShaunaLouiseByrne1992
    Options
    I'm half tempted now.
  • Pinkylady80
    Pinkylady80 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Go for it, I think eBay has it slightly cheaper than the shops. I was £13 at tesco. It did make me out of puff and sweating without realising which I liked and for the sections I found hard, I just kept thinking 'it's only 3 minutes'
  • ShaunaLouiseByrne1992
    Options
    I'm going into Tesco tomorrow and buying it. It will be my Sunday workout since I plan on cleaning the house anyways so I might as well throw on the DVD afterwards
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Can you let me know how you are finding it. Have you noticed a difference in your body shape? Have you lost weight?