Sad tonight

Options
I had a loooong week, started my week by getting back from work at 22;30pm, then the day after had to take care of two dogs instead of one and they ruined my couch. That for 2-3 days and having my mom yelled at me because I wasn't very happy when she got her dog back.
The week was hard at work.
I had a break up 1.5 month ago after 6 years+ of relationships.

Tonight I'm feeling very bad. I wanted to eat pizza tonight (a big one) but I managed to keep with my meal plan just added a little bit of ham.

I know tomorrow (or at some point lol) I'll feel better about it and even be proud of me if I manage tonight, but right now I feel so bad.

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Be as kind to yourself and forgiving of yourself as you would to a best friend. You are worth at least as much, right?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I understand xo Tomorrow WILL be better...decide that for yourself xo
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a week from hell. I'm sorry. We all have those occasionally and I'm very sorry to hear about your break up. Hopefully it will turn out to be for the best.

More importantly, you need to celebrate your success right now! Good job on not giving in to emotional eating! Not an easy thing to do but you did it and now you can use the positive results of this success to spur you on. Hang in there. I think you're doing great!
  • eeede
    eeede Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words! It helps a lot.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait, through all of this you didn't have a single glass of wine? You go girl!!
  • eeede
    Options
    Haha no. I dont drink alone.
    And I'm more a chocolate girl but only had a small bit of 85% dark chocolate so healthy choice.
    I'm proud I didnt binge.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Take you puppy for a nice long walk. Nothing seems to relax me as much as a long walk and in the company of a pal who will listen to your griping and not judge it is really therapeutic. People who pass me may think I am crazy having these long conversations with a dog but I don't care.
  • eeede
    Options
    It's true, Im glad I have him with me. Tonight I'm just too tired but I'll do it.
    I got a subscription at the pool, every Saturday I swim and aquagym for 2 hours. So hopefully it'll do great to me!