6ft 2in humble and social lol

Options
max weight 300lbs(not to sure), but just started today and weigh 260 and want to lose 60lbs... Always had an active lifestyle. Honestly a humble person who loves to support others and ya lol.

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! I see on your profile that you love running. Are you currently on a program? Have you posted over on the "Fitness" board? There are lots of runners and groups there that you may find helpful. Good luck!
  • chicoadm07
    chicoadm07 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! Love running its my catharsis!!! Currently not on any-type of program... I have not posted on the fitness board yet, but I will!!! Thank you so munch for the info :)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! It's great that you found an activity that you love so much. Integrating weight lifting will also increase your stamina and speed, if that is a goal. I'm not a runner so I don't have any specific tips for you but I know there are a lot of people on this board who are runners and have great advice to give.
  • chicoadm07
    Options
    Yes I do lift, but it's not my favorite thing to do. Love kettle bell training, but I've heard it not the same as straight lifting.
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    i lift n run (more often lift than run though) and I went from 285 to 195. feel free to add me if u want
  • chicoadm07
    Options
    Right on!
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gamma!! Def friending!