Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
deneenae
deneenae Posts: 97 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi there, I'm looking for friends with open diaries and will give me a thumbs up when I am under my calorie goal. =) I try to eat more on the natural side (I'd choose a boiled egg and apple for a snack over some "low cal" cereal bar most times) but I do admit I give in to eating some taco bell and pizza hut here and there. =) I'd just like to see how other people eat and how they stay within their calorie goal. There is such a thing as eating too much natural foods. :* I have an open diary, too, and I log most days.

Replies

• dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! Add me as a friend. :)
  • sturchiok89
    sturchiok89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love an extra friend to keep me motivated. I eat healthy but also allow myself a cheat here and there. Add me if you would like
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends. Add me if you like! I like to give and receive comments and encouragement
  • mcmorrow33
    mcmorrow33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- my diary is open to all! :smile:
  • cathydubepenner
    cathydubepenner Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Always looking for committed, healthy minded friends. My diary is open....feel free to add me!
  • manda_c_182
    manda_c_182 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me :-) Looking for advice and motivation :-)
  • Kellyannmel
    Kellyannmel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open. Feel free to add. We can do daily motivations challenges, etc. I also have a Fitbit and be be added there too
  • FinallyFitMommy
    FinallyFitMommy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I am always looking for new friends! Please feel free to add me!
  • navyjen
    navyjen Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I am currently doing high protein fitness challenge. But your free to check it out and add me.
  • AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I'm the same way -- mostly eat "real" food. I'm quite disciplined during the week but the weekends are SO tough for me. I'm working on it. Add me!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I've made a commitment to log EVERYTHING everyday for the next 9 weeks (my birthday). I need to set mini goals. Feel free to add to get ideas.
  • MVG821
    MVG821 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too guys! My diary is always open and I track everything (good and bad)
  • Lkn35
    Lkn35 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. my diary is open
  • hcs00
    hcs00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log religiously, it's the only way I can stay on track. I like to see what meals people put together too.
  • BlendaBrenda
    BlendaBrenda Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mine's open!
  • ShanieHiggs4
    ShanieHiggs4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I opened my diary during the clean eating challenge and found having an open diary helps me to eat better. However, I do have bad days! All are welcome to add me.
  • urrn4life
    urrn4life Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need ideas to help me stay on track. Trying to change habits of a lifetime.
  • Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Feel free to add me.
  • sybillabryson
    sybillabryson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, anyone can add me. I'm a vegetarian. My vice is good beer. :) no fast food and very little processed food but I'm by no means an exceptionally healthy eater.
  • danikaiwai
    danikaiwai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always looking for like minded people mine is open to its a great way to be accountable for what you eat.
    Feel free to add me