2 month small achievements lbs vs inches (progress pic)

Options

Replies

• sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I can definitely see a difference! Like everyone else said, when you feel like you are not making progress, take pictures and look back at them. Keep up the good work!
  • comittobethin
    comittobethin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference and it is only two months. Imagine what you can accomplish in a year! Keep on doing it and don't give up! I am sure those pictures are awesome motivation for you to keep going.
  • lace0615
    lace0615 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What did you do to lose so fast
  • Madgainsbrah
    Madgainsbrah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! There is a significant change.
  • KetoRach0210
    KetoRach0210 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lace0615 wrote: »
    What did you do to lose so fast

I've just been working out and have a new way of eating. Keto.. No sugar no bread no pasta no wheat, just protein, high fat, and veggies
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @raychule that is real results. Welcome to MFP forums. Best of continued success now that you have found a WOE that works for your body. We all can be different so finding what that works for us long term yields homeruns over and over. :)

I went this Way Of Eating (cut out all carbs over 50 grams daily and ALL grains) one year ago to try and manage my Ankylosing Spondylitis pain without starting on Enbrel injections. My subjective pain level was down from 7-8 to 2-3 in just 30 days and has improved a bit more over the last years. I did not lose a pound for the first six months on the WOE but lost a few inches of fat. Within six months my 40 years of life defining IBS was cured and still is today. Because I eat 2600 calories daily my weight loss has only been another 30 pounds but dodging the Enbrel bullet is my main objective and I am going for total health not just a drop in my weight at this late point in life.
  • cwthx
    cwthx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • sarahjoanster
    sarahjoanster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking slinky girl!! Go go go!
  • KetoRach0210
    KetoRach0210 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @raychule that is real results. Welcome to MFP forums. Best of continued success now that you have found a WOE that works for your body. We all can be different so finding what that works for us long term yields homeruns over and over. :)

I went this Way Of Eating (cut out all carbs over 50 grams daily and ALL grains) one year ago to try and manage my Ankylosing Spondylitis pain without starting on Enbrel injections. My subjective pain level was down from 7-8 to 2-3 in just 30 days and has improved a bit more over the last years. I did not lose a pound for the first six months on the WOE but lost a few inches of fat. Within six months my 40 years of life defining IBS was cured and still is today. Because I eat 2600 calories daily my weight loss has only been another 30 pounds but dodging the Enbrel bullet is my main objective and I am going for total health not just a drop in my weight at this late point in life.

Thank you.
    That is awesome! It works best for me and my husband and the benifits are amazing. Not only have we been losing weight, his asthma has improved, our skin is more clear, no more sugar cravings.. It's technically an amazing WOE
  • keel_ashley
    keel_ashley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Stay at it!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thank you for sharing this and keep it up!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • AmandaGuitar
    AmandaGuitar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    raychule wrote: »
    I've officially been on this WOE for going on two months now..I must say, at first it was a little tough, but now I can't imagine it any other way. I've lost a total of 25lbs in two months..which at first was not a big deal to me. I have a bad habit of comparing it to times when I first lost weight, when I was a lot younger. But then I realized screw the lbs, i'm going to focus on inches! This is the first WOE I've ever been on where I lose inches like this. After taking this picture today I can for once say i'm actually proud of the accomplishments I've made in the last 60 days. It makes me sooo excited for the future!
    rxawnxad3b65.jpg

Very awesome!!! Pounds are one thing.. but you have it right! It's all about the inches!! That's how you can really tell about fat loss! Excellent job for your first 2 months.. a great feeling isn't it!
  • ttw1211
    ttw1211 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!!
  • shagoaly
    shagoaly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job work at your pace and be proud!
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    you look great! don't give up. if you read any of the success stories you will see that they all recommend being patient because it takes times. im constantly trying to remind my self that IT TAKES TIME
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! I agree with you keeping track of inches is far more sensible and satisfying than numbers on the scale :blush:
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good progress.
    Keep up the good work!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    It is encouraging to see how much your are shrinking. A real diffierence in a short amount to time. How inspiring.. keep up the fantastic work. (What is WOE? )
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!