Join me on my journey

Options
KristineLoginov
KristineLoginov Posts: 15 Member
edited October 2015 in Getting Started
I'm so in love with this app. It helps me to me more conscious about what I eat. I try to be very honest - being honest with yourself is key to success. I am currently taking Holistic Nutrition. This has been my passion and I'm finally following my dreams - what makes me happy is helping myself and others to become who they are meant to be in life. To be truly happy with themselves. Confidence truly makes a difference in your world. It's mind body and soul. I will post as many important information as I can.

Positive thought of the day: treat others the way you want to be treated.

Your Friend,

Kristine Loginov

Replies

• drywall_painter
    drywall_painter Posts: 321 Member
    Options
  • KristineLoginov
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • KristineLoginov
    Options
    :D What's there to be grumpy about @Non_Stop
  • KristineLoginov
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thought for the day: be as kind to yourself as you are to your best friend.
  • yokohama041965
    yokohama041965 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sugar rush from reading your post.
  • yokohama041965
    Options
    You are a very very positive person. Truly nice to have some one like you in this world.
  • yokohama041965
    Options
    Thought of the day: live life to it's fullest and don't let anyone or anything hold you back.
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    True. Confidence is king!
  • KristineLoginov
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I touched your heart without you even knowing it :smiley: - kinda sorta smiled works for me. @Non_Stop
  • KristineLoginov
    Options
    rnohou2010 wrote: »
    Thought for the day: be as kind to yourself as you are to your best friend.
    Thank you for the kind words :blush: that is so true, at times I forget about myself because I'm taking care of everyone else. I'm very hard on myself. We can't forget we are all humans @rnohou2010
  • KristineLoginov
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Thought of the day: live life to it's fullest and don't let anyone or anything hold you back.

I am trying to live my life by those words... I hope you are too - thank you for the Love thhqdvujeoq7.jpg

• KristineLoginov
    Options
    I honestly want to focus on young girls around 12-17 who are developing their self esteem and educate them about what holistic nutrition can do for them and emphasize how important confidence is key to their success. @boomshakalaka911
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I honestly want to focus on young girls around 12-17 who are developing their self esteem and educate them about what holistic nutrition can do for them and emphasize how important confidence is key to their success. @boomshakalaka911

That's great. That's the age when gaining confidence is needed. Seems like you'll do a great job
  • Marcus_2015
    Marcus_2015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What is holistic nutrition, exactly?

R
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    "When we think of failure; failure will be ours. If we remain undecided nothing will ever change. All we need to do is want to achieve something great and then simply to do it. Never think of failure, for what we think, will come about."
    Hey good luck on your journey to a healthier you