Hello... Need to make new friends for this journey

Options
Hi, Just found this site looking at P90X reviews. I have about 130lbs to lose. Love to meet some folks to encourage and be encouraged by on this journey. Yes.... actually am a chef. One of the hazards of the job is good food. But...there is such thing as too much of a good thing! Look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this awesome site!!! I agree you can have too much of a good thing. Good luck on your goals. I am sure that you will have no trouble attaining them at all!! I am going to send you an add. ;-P Jami
  • Farmgirl67
    Farmgirl67 Posts: 54
    Options
    You can add me. Good Luck!!
  • Ping_A1C2U
    Ping_A1C2U Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome aboard, you can do it! Adding you, maybe you'll have some great food ideas =)
  • elainefarrell
    Options
    Just started myself, today!!!!! I've done WW before and lost weight, but gained it back. Wanting to lose it slowly this time so I can make changes and keep it off. Have a girlfriend here in town that is doing this also. We can use this site to talk to each other when we need encouragement. All it takes is removing things from your diet. I'm starting with Cokes. Can't drink the diet ones so I always dring the regular ones. LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Going to stop.
    Just stopped smoking on 1-1-11. Haven't gained any weight yet, but trying not to. I'm already over weight as it is. I have 550 calories left for the day and have to go out to dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant. Any suggestions on what to eat????
    Elaine
  • lovebeinGIGI
    lovebeinGIGI Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You should enjoy the site!! I love the food tracker!! It's wonderful and love seeing how many calories I have left for the day!! Just take it one day at a time, 10# at a time. You'll be down before you know it!!
    Best of luck to you!!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hello! This place rocks! You'll love it.

Feel free to add me. Anyone who wants to! I'm a pretty good cheerleader ;)
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hello...you can add me. It is good for encouragement. I love this site!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You may want to also review Supreme 90. It is caparable to the P90x but only $20. You may want to Google it, you may be able to get it at a local store. Good Luck!
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hello...congrats on smoking cessation! Add me Please
  • nanna7400
    nanna7400 Posts: 9
    Options
    i'm new here also about three weeks. had lost about 40lbs in a bariactic program but then surgery was not for me . so someone told me about this site. i"m not great at loging but getting better. i have started going to the gym for the first time in about 20 yrs i'm so out of shape its not funny.with these blogs we can talk to each other tell our stores and get help from each other i think its great. i added you as a friend also. hope to talk to you soon. welcome.
  • TriumphantLife
    TriumphantLife Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you. I lost over 100lbs. Visit my site at www.triumphantlife.me
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    p90x is great its hard but well worth it. you can do it!!!!