A very small NSV

Options
KatiePeca
KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
Today is day 8 of my new diet and exercise plan, and I haven't quit. That sounds ridiculous, but I always quit, always. I lose my steam, my motivation, or I have some sort of emotional eating binge and it all falls apart from there.

Today is day 8, last week I lost 12.6 pounds. I know it won't always be that dramatic, I know a lot of it was water weight, I did just start watching my sodium intake, I know the bigger you are the faster you lose at first, but it's great and I'll take it.

Every day that I don't quit is a NSV.

Katie

Replies

• LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! We're all here to support you :happy:
  • AmandaD513
    AmandaD513 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome Katie!
  • KatiePeca
    Options
    Thank you!

Katie
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Don't give up cause you CAN do it! You are doing awesome! :bigsmile:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That is a great way to look at it!! Keep going and feel free to add me if you need someone of your case all the time!! lol
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yay you! You're absolutely right - every good day is a victory! But don't be too hard on yourself - a little slip doesn't mean you've lost the war. And just because I've been listening to a lot of positive thinking stuff - you should say "I USED to quit" rather than "I always quit." Put it in the past, where it belongs! Good luck!
  • KatiePeca
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

Katie
  • lorilynette
    Options
    Indeed! 12 pound in one week? Incredible!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    This is a BIG deal - don't take that away from yourself! Fantastic work so far, it only gets better from here :flowerforyou:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Eight days is no joke!! I just celebrated my 100th day and I never thought I would get there. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Eight days is no joke!! I just celebrated my 100th day and I never thought I would get there. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!