Low carb yogurt

Options
does anyone know of a great low carb yogurt I can get in Northern California

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Most yoghurt is about 3 or 4% carbs as a minimum, I would see what Greek style options you can find for example http://usa.fage.eu/product/fage-total-7-oz
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi. Dannon low carb friendly diabetic yogurt is the inly superlow one. Try also chobani tubes for kids. And plain the greek yogurt by dannon I think was lowest. Ill check em out at the store later. Pm me.
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Ralph's? I live in Southern CA and buy the Kroger Carbmaster yogurt at Ralph's. It's 60 cals 1.5 fat 4 carbs 3 g sugar.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Kroger near by- they have one called a karb master- many different flavors- and quite good to be- be warned they do use sucralose which some people avoid
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Try CoYo (coconut yogurt). The only other low-carb yogurt that I would recommend is called Carbmaster BUT I don't think it's particularly tasty as compared to most other brands of sugar loaded yogurts including Greek yogurt.

http://www.coyo.us/products/index.htm
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Plain Greek Organic Yogurt. Also high in protein.
  • Pollywog_la
    Pollywog_la Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fage plain Greek yogurt, both 0% and 2% is about 9g carbs per cup. And I usually have 1/2 cup or less mixed with blueberries, nuts and HWC.
    Tastes better than Carbmaster too.
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    OutdoorCamoGirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    lwoods0315 wrote: »
    does anyone know of a great low carb yogurt I can get in Northern California

I did a search for Kroger in California and it looks as though in your neck of the woods, if you have one around, "Foodsco" and "Quik Stop Market" are both associated with Kroger and may have the "Kroger CARBmaster Yogurt".

I love the stuff and there are numerous flavors to choose from

Hope this helps :)