Hi I am Angelique :)

Options
Hi I am Angelique. I suffer from OCD due to an unhealthy relationship and emotional eating.:blushing: I need to learn how to make me a priority and to do this I join MFP in hope to find the support and motivation that it takes in order to make this happened. I am looking forward in getting to know you all and make a change :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• Dblair96
    Dblair96 Posts: 8
    Options
    Agelique; how long have you been on MFP? I've used the mobile app for 4 months now, but just got on to the website. Everyone on here is pretty cool it seems and stick together... You can do it :happy:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are a great bunch of people on here that I've met. You'll definetly find the support.
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    HI Angelique: You will find a ton of support on this site. It is very motivating and encouraging and when it comes down to it, a lot of us are, in fact, emotional eaters and have that to overcome. I have only been on this site for just over 3 weeks and find it terrific and I know you will too. Add me as a friend if you like. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I have lost prior to coming here over 75 lbs but put back on 24 lbs with my emotional eating and need to lose a further 20 and you will find lots of varied weight loss stories. Again, good luck. I know you can do it.

Cathy
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find an amazing support system here. :)
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find an amazing support system here. :)
  • prettysmart
    Options
    Hi!! I have started using the website approx a month ago and just recently started using the community. I am on my way to my interim goal of 10# down and I believe with this app, the community and hard work I can reach my next interim goal too... Please add me as a friend I love to get and share encouragement!!!
  • SweetAngelique
    Options
    Awww you are all too sweet. Thank you for the warm welcome. I am glad to see that this Site is working out for each and every one of you.:smile:

How did you all start, I mean what did it take for you to go from wanting to make a change to actually determining that you were going to make this change? I know I need to and want to but if I have to be honest I am a bit scared of starting something and not finishing it. I am I alone on this thought? If I am not do you mind me asking what helped you follow through?