Who wants to exercise (dance) with Shaun T's CIZE with me?

Options
Hi everyone! I really need the motivation and support from others so I can stay on the fit journey I've been on since July 26th! I've lost a little over 10 pounds now and I was wondering if anyone wants to try out Cize with me. It's dance/cardio workouts. I just ordered mine and should be getting it any day now and will be starting Cize in October.

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3 of the first workout/dance. I'm NOT a dancer, lol. I won't do it when hubby is home. My 2 year old does it with me. I'm interested in finishing it up! Id be happy to join you!
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I love to dance also but I wouldn't pay for nothing. It's all here on u tube. All you want in dance exercise.
  • amirahfatty
    amirahfatty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I really need the motivation and support from others so I can stay on the fit journey I've been on since July 26th! I've lost a little over 10 pounds now and I was wondering if anyone wants to try out Cize with me. It's dance/cardio workouts. I just ordered mine and should be getting it any day now and will be starting Cize in October.

Hi I've started cize too!! I'm on day 3 and I'm aching everywhere!!! Let's pair up for motivation! Add me. How are you? How are you finding it?
  • JoLynn1182
    JoLynn1182 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have completed Cize but am starting all over again and would love to join you. I absolutely love it and while I was already at my weight loss goal when I started, its been an excellent form of exercise to help me maintain, I want to become a dance instructor someday so I really love these routines.