Newbie from Holland

Options
Hi everyone!

I've been on MFP since the 7th of March this year, but haven't been doing anything with the forums and friend-stuff.
Now as I take a look at all the posts, I see what I've been missing! Y'all are such motivations!
I would like some friends on MFP, continuing my weight-loss journey..

I'm 21 years old, from Holland (yeah! Anyone else? From Europe?). I'm 1.79 m (5"10).
I'm used to measuring in centimetres and kilograms, but I'll try in lbs:

My starting weight at 3/07/2011 was 91.2 kg (201.1 lbs)
After two months of eating healthy and regularly, I now -at 5/05/2011- weigh 77.2 kg (170.2 lbs)

My goal weight is 68.0 kg (149 lbs).

So, who wants to be MFP-friends?! :)

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community side of MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • rachielyon
    rachielyon Posts: 56
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me too :o)
  • rock_1206
    rock_1206 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like, good luck with your goal!!
  • lilabette
    lilabette Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a newbie. I'm following the program in the UK, so its nice to know there is a nice international following too on this site. Welcome!!!
  • ElizaDnl
    ElizaDnl Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow, nearly 15 kg since March!?! How did you do that? I've lost 4 since end of Feb.

I'm not Dutch, but I do live in the Netherlands at the moment, so add me if you like, it'd be fun
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm also in NL, and slowly adding Albert Heijn products to the database.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Welcome...Add me if you like : )
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    HI Anouk :) I'm in Arnhem, nice to "meet" you here! congratulations with your weight loss so far!
  • fluffyinny
    fluffyinny Posts: 23
    Options
    Best wishes in your journey to a healthier you! Feel free to add me :)
  • Moshers_Moll
    Moshers_Moll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Anouk! I'm a newbie too. An English expatriate living in The Netherlands. Well done with your weight loss so far, nice job! Hope you are finding the site as useful as I am, wish I'd discovered it sooner! :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • Mojave69
    Mojave69 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! Especially to people from Holland.. my favourite country! Good luck on here :)
  • prettysmart
    Options
    Hi!!

I lived quite sometime in the Netherlands... just outside of Uden in a teeeeny town called Odilliapeel... I have been using the app for approx a month and just started getting involved in the community, please add me and we can share our encouragement....although I never learned to write well in dutch!! haha!

'Doiee!!

Jen