Saying Hello from the White Mountains of New Hampshire

Options
Hi folks,
new to this dieting thing and digging the myfitnesspal way of keeping track and on track. Hope we can support each other as we endeavor to get rid of that excess weight. It's killing me, literally.
Frank

Replies

• GrandAkela
    GrandAkela Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, Frank! This country is in bad shape, literally! I'm working to lose at least another 50 pounds myself, so here's to us succeeding! Let's DO this thing!
  • gonnasnap
    gonnasnap Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey Frank. Where at in the white mountains? I used to live in Berlin many moons ago (before the mill shut down).
  • TheBiggerBen
    TheBiggerBen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @gonnasnap lies. He closed down the mills because they wouldn't let him wear bacon boots.

I'm far to the south. Near Keene.
  • nrthcntryk8
    nrthcntryk8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow North Country MFP users.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Frank! :]
    Good luck.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Love NH! I'm from Massachusetts but been living in Arizona for a year now
  • glorhaber
    glorhaber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI Frank...my husband and I live in Florida, but love the White Mountains! Our goal is to have a vacation place there someday! How are the trees looking now? I can totally relate to the weight hurting our health! I want a long healthy life, but if I don't contribute, it won't happen, so here I am. Exercise has been the most difficult thing for me...it's so hot and humid, that it's difficult for me to get out there! Hopefully, we can all motivate each other! Good luck! Glor