Bad dr report & finally decided to do something about it.

Options
I have battled my weight the last few years horribly. I have went from a healthy weight to morbidly obese a few times in my adult years. I keep telling myself I will get back on track. To give you a idea I was 140 three years ago & now over 250 pounds :(

I am a emotional eater & turn to food when I deal with my depression. Starting eating low carbs with healthy protein & lots of veggies.

I am just rambling but need somewhere to do that lol. Please pray for me that I can get on the healthy track back in life.

Replies

• jtitus311
    jtitus311 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place. This place is filled with support, motivation and ideas. Don't ever give up. We are here to support. You got this!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I promise you can do this, stay strong!
  • Traci_duncan
    Traci_duncan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much. The support & movation is the main thing I need :)
  • MarlayneMadison
    MarlayneMadison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds familiar to me. I now have a very bad spine issues and want to drop the weight to feel lighter and with less pain. Dieting has always been a struggle, but now with back pain and shoulder surgery in two weeks I have hit the panic button.

The reason I chose "MYFITNESSPAL" is because it is free! You get support, they have a great way to see easily where you are and of course community support. I have started a few weeks before dieting person counseling. It is a grief counseling session by where they use a handbook and have been trained and certified by those that designed this program to help you through the book.

Most times grief is not recognized unless it is from an immediate crisis, but everyone goes through loss and pain. This book with the help of the counselor helps you recognize some deep issues you may have buried, validates them and releases the pain that caused the years of suffering. I recommend this program to anyone that is an emotional eater.

I thank the developers of this program for creating a way to help so many people in the struggle to weight loss and doing it in a healthy way that is a life changing journey.

• CherylBradford2015
    Options
    Amen Traci! I get it! Today is day 2 and yesterday I went 2,320 calories over what is recommended
  • last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am praying for you and me!!