What is Beauty? What makes you Happy?

Options
What is the meaning of Beauty? What makes a person Beautiful? What makes you Happy? What makes me Happy? I truly believe that everyone has Beauty within, something that makes them unique. I also believe that perspective is key to happiness. I am blessed to always see the good in people - being naive is a bliss and I thank God for this. I love to make people happy and I can only hope that I touch every heart I come across. This is my purpose in life. This is what makes me happy - isn't this what makes me beautiful as well? Why would I ever have doubts? Does everyone? What triggers insecurities? We are meant to focus on the Beauty in us - And forever let it blossom. This will help us grow to become who we are meant to be, who we want to be. But aren't insecurities our strength as well? We are all born innocent.

Replies

• ewasner
    ewasner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well said
  • NFOM16
    NFOM16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Really got me thinking.. I'm forever scrolling through instagram thinking ugh "she's beautiful " and constantly comparing myself to them!
    Too be beauty Is happiness being content with yourself and your surroundings, when you achieve confidence you will be happy. (Too me)
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I think if you are self confident then you seem more beautiful! I am more confident in my 40s than I was in my 20s!
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    What's beauty? Your profile picture. Lol

NFOM16 wrote: »
    Really got me thinking.. I'm forever scrolling through instagram thinking ugh "she's beautiful " and constantly comparing myself to them!
    Too be beauty Is happiness being content with yourself and your surroundings, when you achieve confidence you will be happy. (Too me)

Feel like Instagram is a huge problem with girls these days. Always comparing themselves and worried about how many likes they get on a picture. Need for constant validation. All those photos are extremely over-edited to make their skin flawless. It's not real. Aka.... Don't buy into it. And when they have the need to airbrush the crap out of their selfie they are obviously struggling with their own confidence and need for constant validation. It's a vicious cycle.
  • NFOM16
    NFOM16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What's beauty? Your profile picture. Lol

NFOM16 wrote: »

Feel like Instagram is a huge problem with girls these days. Always comparing themselves and worried about how many likes they get on a picture. Need for constant validation. All those photos are extremely over-edited to make their skin flawless. It's not real. Aka.... Don't buy into it. And when they have the need to airbrush the crap out of their selfie they are obviously struggling with their own confidence and need for constant validation. It's a vicious cycle.

Yeah for sure I love it for following health & fitness accounts. But I get what your saying it's overrated and you need know what's going on behind closed doors so to speak.