OK ladies, how many size are in your closet?

Options

Replies

• janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    US sizes 10-16 here, but the 14s and 16s are in bags and ready to be donated. : )
  • dmegk5
    dmegk5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think I have a size 22 at my parents house. At my apartment in college I have a sizes 16 (so close to fitting in these) through size 20. I am thinking one of each jean size. All of my college t-shirts that I no longer fit in will probably end up in a t-shirt quilt. The rest of the clothes I'm not so sure what I will do with.
  • kiera143
    kiera143 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's good ladies keep it up
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    My closet has sizes 4 & 6 and 1 set of 22s to remind me how far I have come and not to return there! :noway: The rest I have either given to a friend who has also lost weight or is on the bed in my spare room waiting for me to catalogue it for Good Will. There are 3 big moving boxes full (ranging from sizes 22-8) at least waiting to go. I love the way my closet looks! :bigsmile:
  • traveling12015
    traveling12015 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have US sizes 16 - 24 in my closet right now. I am in a 16 now, in fact just purchased a dress for an event in a 16 yesterday. Haven't thrown any clothes out yet, but I'm still on my journey. Haven't been in a 16 since 1998 or so :)
  • ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    have stuff that's three different sizes but fits me because of irrational sizing between shops!

I've got rid of all my bigger stuff cos it was maternity. Definitely never having another baby!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My closet still has my Size 00 pants from 15 years ago...size 0....size 8's.....a few 12's.....can't fit into ANY of them at present, working on getting into the one size 5 in the lot!
  • bibimazoon
    bibimazoon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the onely one! I have sizes 14-24 And I'm afraid to get rid of any one size :/
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I have sizes 3-16. I am currently in the 12s.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Cleared out my wardrobe lately so mostly have what fits now. Wearing size UK 8 (us 4) now and some 10s ( us 6) Cleared out all the bigger sizes.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    some US 2-6 sizes that fit
    a pair of US 8 that's too big, but I still wear with a belt
    a pair of US 9 that's too big, but I still wear with a belt
    a pair of US 16, obviously too big, but kept for picture purposes
    a size 12 dress that I wore last Christmas
    shirts US Junior Med and Large that fit*
    shirts US Misses Small and Med that fit

in donation box:
    some US 11-13
    a pair of US 10
    some US 12 - 14
    shirts US Misses Large - XXL
    a US Juniors XL dress*
    (I've already donated some clothes. These are just what I haven't gotten around to donating yet)

**For those who don't know, US Juniors clothes are not kids clothes. They are women's clothing, but cut slightly smaller/straighter (less room for curves) than the US Misses. Juniors jeans are labelled in odd numbers and misses are in even. Some brands will actually have both sizes on the tag (example: 5/6).
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I have us size 2 (only skirts though) to size 14. I need to purge as well but glad I didn't get rid of my smaller clothes cause hopefully I will fit in them again! I'm a size 10 or 8 depending on the style and brand right now
  • CactusFlower527
    CactusFlower527 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did a cull about a month ago .. got rid of a lot of tops that were not flattering...several pairs of size 16 capris that were too tight.. but I really plan to be LOWER than what I got rid of, by the time spring/summer rolls around again, I am hoping to be in a 12 or 14 at the very worst. Overall, there is not a huge span of sizes, mostly because the closet is fairly small and at some point I am forced into purging.
  • FitRoberta
    FitRoberta Posts: 73 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I have every size from 4 to 14. I'm currently size 10, and my goal is to be back in my size 6-8 clothes and maintain there.

I donated all my 14's except one pair of jeans, so I can wear them for an "after" picture when I reach my goal weight. :) I plan to donate my 12's when I get to size 8 (currently I can still wear some size 12 stuff). I'll probably hang onto stuff in size 10.

edited to add: I should also donate my size 4 clothes. I only wore them when I was unhealthily thin due to stress. For my body, when I fit into size 4, I'm underweight.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I have three sizes in my closet...american 4, 6, and 8. All of these are clothes that fit me well; just vary by brand.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I have sizes 10-20.
    I only still have most of the big stuff because I don't want to just throw it away. I think I could make a little money off of it if only I knew where to sell the things.

There were a couple items I kept in there for a while because they're so cute, I thought maybe one day i'd alter them/take them in and wear them again. But I really doubt that is going to happen.
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sizes 12, 14, 16, & 18 (current size). Working to get back in 12's.
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    10 to 18. I gave up and sold all the 6's and 8's at a garage sale over the summer. A co-worker bought a bunch so I still get to see the stuff.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    size 4 to 16 and s,m,l shirts. It is a work in progress. My goal is a size 6 or 4 again. I feel comfortable at the size and my BMI was normal in that size range.
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have 12s to 18s. I've donated most larger ones. I have a few high-end or exotic pieces that I've stored to make alterations later.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!