Hi!

Options
Hi!
My name is Tricia and I live in Minnesota. Summers here are unbearable when you refuse to wear shorts because of your size.

I have 3 small children, ages 3, 2, and 11 mths. Keeping up with them is a workout in itself, but it's apparently not enough. I need to do a little more. I'm getting in the workouts I can, so far only 1 min a piece of pushups, sit ups and jumping jacks. Plus a few minutes of running around in circles around our small apartment. I'm so out of shape, that's all I can handle. I NEED to get rid of this pregnancy weight!

When I started, I was 220. That was on the first of June. It's now the 7th and I'm at 215.2. My first weight loss goal is 50 lbs by the 20th of August. I have front row, center stage, tickets to see Bret Michaels. I'm hoping to have the last 50 off by the start of next summer!

Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• issabishie
    issabishie Posts: 28
    Options
    Good luck!!! :)
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi Tricia... I am from Minnesota also... I have 6 children... not quite as young as yours but I remember that stage in my life. I had 3 in diapers at the same time...oh how happy I am not to be there... and I agree with you that is a work out in itself... your time will come enjoy them while they are small time goes by so fast. My youngest are 8 and 10 and the 4 oldest are all teenagers.

You can add me if you like.
  • kmarx65
    kmarx65 Posts: 28
    Options
    Good luck
  • Then you know how miserable it is here at 101 degrees today! Thank God the humidity is still down!
  • loutsu99
    loutsu99 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck! Consistency is the key. Friend request me if you want to motivate each other.